Skill to write paper

Skill to write paper
I have been fortunate to attend a class on writing skill in English paper at Todai (Uni. of Tokyo). Layer for SV Todai end of the year but with my last exam ki useful. Faculty are the UK, have senior in rewriting the paper field of Informatics. Rewriting is reading and the correct paper for the author, especially the author that English is not the native language before you submit the journal, conference. Say It I learned, and even Todai INRIA, research in France also have this service.

There are things that I must wrestle each self when writing paper, for example: name stars as the title, abstract writing, introduction how to test the (tense), ... are mentioned most in this subject. I really want to share but it has learned with you because I know you also sure it has not encountered difficulties as me.

I read a very worrying emails long du issues including spicy start to go away, so to stiff-chan, I will send a small parcel in each email. Many people read email in English does not provide chan that I will write a referral in English before then new to the English original into.

Now, please begin with the story: Written in the paper?

Paper here limit again in the paper that as scientists we want to send (submit) to the conference or journal. Target when sending the paper is often publish results of research. Therefore need to do that prominent paper in which we need to publish. English called this message is clouded thesis, argument or claim.

Remember that your main aim is usually to persuade your readers of something. For this reason, a paper should be based on a thesis, or main argument. A paper that only states facts is not a good paper. You must draw some conclusions from those facts.
Vietnamese

0 comments:

Post a Comment